CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
We are looking for a selection of stunning photographs to feature within our 2019 Charity Calendar. This year, our theme is ‘West Cumbria’. We are looking for 13 eye-catching images highlighting the beauty of West Cumbria.
All profits from the sales of the calendar will be split between 2 local charities, Hospice at Home West Cumbria & West Cumbria Carers. Our calendars are used by businesses & individuals throughout Cumbria, so it is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills & gain an extra bit of recognition.
To enter, please email your photograph(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winning photographers will have their image featured in our 2019 Charity Calendar. They will also receive 5 printed copies of the calendar plus a mounted A3 or A2 photographic print of their winning entry.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for entries – Tuesday 31st July 2018.
- Entries must be landscape in format and submitted at high resolution (ideally 300dpi).
- Please include your full name, contact details and also the location where the photograph was taken.
- Please note that all photos submitted must be your own work. It is the photographers responsibility to ensure that the images were taken with the permission of the subject and that they do not infringe on any copyright laws.
- There will be 13 winners (the cover photo and one for each month of the calendar). Each will receive 5 printed copies of the calendar plus a photographic print of their winning photo, printed at A3 or A2 size & mounted onto foamcore.
- The decision of our judges is final.