Firpress is looking for a hard-working individual to join our busy print finishing department.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Operation of print finishing machinery including: guillotine, booklet making, machine folding, industrial lamination and other pieces of automated machinery
• Sign making on a variety of medium including: vinyl, dibond, correx & foamex
• Finishing of pvc banners and pop up display systems
• Hand work to finish and package our printed products
• Preparation of pallets or boxes for courier despatch
• Monitor stock levels
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Be methodical and well-organised
• Have excellent mechanical and problem-solving skills
• Work to a high degree of accuracy, even when working to a deadline
• Pay close attention to detail
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to follow instructions closely to achieve the right result
• Have a calm manner and work well under pressure
• Be a good team player
• Experience preferred, not essential as full training will be given
• Full Driving Licence required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download an application pack by clicking HERE.
Application forms should be returned by Sunday 30th September 2018.