Firpress is growing! Are you an upcoming graduate looking for your first job in the design industry? Perfect!
Do you have a passion for Graphic Design and a drive to thrive within an established printers? We are looking for full-time Junior Graphic Designer.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Full-time | 37.5 hrs | Mon-Fri
Firpress opened their doors in 1985 and have been providing a quality printing service to businesses throughout Cumbria for over 30 years. We are one of the only printers in West Cumbria that can offer a truly comprehensive ‘one-stop’ service. We provide a very tailored service which incorporates in-house graphic design as well as printing.
Our printed products cover a wide range of business needs from letterheads to marketing leaflets, business cards to booklets all printed to a high standard at affordable prices, from concept to completion, all under one roof!
Our ideal candidate will have a passion and a creative flair for design, be able to use their own initiative and work effectively alongside our existing team. Communication is a big part of the job, so you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process – from initial briefs, to creating artwork, preparing for print and finishing – cradle to grave!
This is a highly diverse role – every day will be different! You will be working across various projects; logo design, invitations, posters, brochures, business stationery, menus, leaflets, banners, exhibition displays, wedding stationery, labels, large format and much more…
• BA Hons in Graphic Design desired (minimum qualification HND in Graphic Design)*
• Working experience of the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
• A passion for design.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing directly with customers.
• Good organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to think outside of the box!
* Not finished your course yet? Don’t worry – we will happily see you through your qualification on a day release helping you build your skills and portfolio along the way.
Want to know more about the role? Contact Steph on 01900 68141 or email@example.com
To apply please email your CV & recent work examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th June 2019 with view to an immediate start