- We are a Quality Assured Business providing Design, Print & Stationery Services, in Cumbria and throughout the North West
- We recognise that our activities have a direct and indirect impact on the environment.
- We are committed to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment by means of a programme of pollution prevention and continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- We have made a commitment to ensure that its operations take into account any resulting impact on the Environment.
We will work towards:
- Ensuring that relevant Environmental Legislation and Regulation is understood and complied with e.g. Waste Duty Of Care and adequate storage of chemicals etc
- Reducing Energy Usage by increased Energy Efficiency
- Using raw materials are used in a manner that reduces waste
- Re-using or Recycling Waste when possible
- The purchase and use of environmentally friendly materials whenever possible and appropriate
- Raising the awareness of staff and customers so that everyone may be involved
- Operating the Business in an environmentally sensitive manner
- Providing locally sourced produce where possible
- To continually assess and improve our environmental strategies and performance
Woodland Carbon Scheme:
We are committed to producing high quality design and printing. At the same time, we are also reducing our impact on the environment through energy efficiency, sourcing recycled and sustainable paper and less use of damaging chemicals.
Woodland Carbon is an accredited, award-winning carbon removal scheme that is operated under the Government’s 2011 Woodland Carbon Code. Paper sourced under this scheme helps fund the Woodland Trust who will plant woodland at one of their accredited woodland creation sites in the UK.